I have been working up a storm this week, and so I am a little embarrassed that I have not posted anything! My last kit I threw in at Plain...

I have been working up a storm this week, and so I am a little embarrassed that I have not posted anything! My last kit I threw in at Plain Digital Wrapper was a fun one to make, entitled Lighthouse: and a LO of my sweet ...well kind of sweet daughter :)

and since I have been working so hard, I thought I should give you a look at what I have been working on! These will be coming out this week, I promise! First is Hint of White and then hot summer nights... I also have some Commercial Use overlays that will go out on Wednesday at Plain Digital wrapper and I will work on a freebie to go with my fun stuff and get it to you hopefully on Tuesday, so stay tuned!

Lisa



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.