Both of these are in the $2.00 Tuesday category. I have some fun stuff coming out this Friday, so keep your eyes peeled for the new rel...

$2.00 Tuesday

Both of these are in the $2.00 Tuesday category. I have some fun stuff coming out this Friday, so keep your eyes peeled for the new releases and also a coupon. I MIGHT be changing the exclusive link on my facebook page.....and of course the freebie in my newsletter. HOLY COW. I need another me to get all this done. GUESS what!! My college kids are coming home. They should be here on Saturday. We will have a full house, with approximately a month to adjust to everything, before I have the new baby. Yeah, imagine this: 13 kids, and one sleep deprived mother. That looks like a barrel of fun ;) Hope you have a great day!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.