It's that time again! I made another kit. YAY me. I am totally...

7 days a week

It's that time again! I made another kit. YAY me. I am totally feeling the title of this kit. Inspiration came from the Scooby Doo Chase song: 7 days a week by Austin Roberts (according to you tube). I have had this song in my head all week. Since I am getting kids ready to go back to college, I would think it might be Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne or We Don't Need No Education by Pink Floyd. *Note: These are songs my husband used to listen to. I of course only listen to classical...bahahhaha Maybe I better just skip ahead to my inspiration for the week before you learn enough about me to question why you are actually here:
***
***
7 days Alpha

Our price: $2.10 Market price: $3.00

30% save
***
7 days Kit

Our price: $4.55 Market price: $6.50

30% save

not all the elements are shown inthe preview

***
7 days Clusters

Our price: $2.45 Market price: $3.50

30% save

***
7 days: the Bundle

Our price: $6.99 Market price: $9.99

30% save

This contains the kit, the clusters and the alpha.

***
and an extra 10% off coupon: code: 7-days-week good until August 30, 2011


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.