You can find the second exclusive up on my facebook page. Go grab it while it is up! I also have a new CU release, flower overlays. Si...

Exclusive Freebie #2

You can find the second exclusive up on my facebook page. Go grab it while it is up! I also have a new CU release, flower overlays. Since things are feeling so DRY here in the south, I wanted to brighten it up with some flowers. Enjoy the opening price on it! We have had a busy week at our house. College kids are dropped off, school has started for the rest of the kids at home, and Hurricane Kat had her shots today. I am thinking that life could get more complicated. For example, if one of my dd's broke her hand on the slip and slide. YUP that would be more complicated. Or maybe if one of my sons has broken glasses and needs to see the eye dr. YUP that would just help things along! Gotta love them. Well, technically no, you don't have to.... And finally....guess what. We are getting closer and closer to Sept. 19th. Does anyone know what that is? Arghhh mateys, I am sure ye will be findin' out soon!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.