I just posted the March Piece Wrapping Challenge at Plaindigitalwrapper. What is it? I give out a cute mini kit. You create a layout with...

March Piece Wrapping Challenge

I just posted the March Piece Wrapping Challenge at Plaindigitalwrapper. What is it? I give out a cute mini kit. You create a layout with ALL the pieces of the mini kit IN the layout. You can add things, but you can't subtract anything out of the mini :) Post your finished layout in the forum and have an opportunity to win the full size kit:

Walk in the Park mini:


the link "should" take you to the forum where you can grab the coupon for the mini kit.  I have been having link issues lately, so if it give you problems:
http://plaindigitalwrapper.com/forum/showthread.php?5243-March-Piece-Wrapping-Challenge

Let's hear it for FRIDAY!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.