Well, technically the sun comes after the storm.  I was working on my donut kit and got derailed by a bunch of severe storms that came throu...

After the Storm.... comes the sun!

Well, technically the sun comes after the storm.  I was working on my donut kit and got derailed by a bunch of severe storms that came through the state.  I am not a stranger to severe storms, but this time I was inspired with a beautiful color palette, and from it came After the Storm.

So first some layouts which I put together.  As always, blah, blah.. don't steal my pics. Not that they aren't super amazing (bahahahaah)  but they are mine :)


 



 


 I also have some Photo Film Strips....




As always I am working on more stuff :) Donut Day kit is coming out soon!  OH and don't forget, National Scrapbook Day is looming.  As in May 5th!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.