It's time for our annual Talk Like a Pirate Day celebration!  What does that mean for you?  Well, it means: Boot Bag for Personal use a...

Talk Like a Pirate Day!

It's time for our annual Talk Like a Pirate Day celebration!  What does that mean for you?  Well, it means:
Boot Bag for Personal use and one for Commercial use
Challenges in the forum, where you can receive free kits and GC
OH YEAH< and a huge sale!

So, let's start with the sale:


Yes, everything is $2.00 for the next week!

Next up are the Booty Bags (I bet you want to know what is in them...)








All of this is on sale for $5.00 this week only.

Now for my CU bag:







That is it for today!  I will have a freebie coming up this Friday (just have to make the preview for it)  It will coordinate with my No. 3 kit in the grab bag. 

Just for fun, a picture of my little pirate girl:

ARgghhhh, have a piratey good day! 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.