It is almost that time!  Time for a big sale to celebrate Digital Scrapbook Day!  Mine officially starts tomorrow: BUT until tomorrow, f...

DSD Sale and Bundles of fun!

It is almost that time!  Time for a big sale to celebrate Digital Scrapbook Day!  Mine officially starts tomorrow:

BUT until tomorrow, for those that are quick, I have my entire store on sale for 50% off. At midnight tonight I will change it to 40% off :)  This includes my Northern Star Designs CU stuff as well.

I also have bundled some of my kits together and put them at an amazing price:





I did finish a huge CU Brush Pack as well.  I have that bundled for you :)


Lots of bundles!  The rest of my store is on sale for 50% until midnight tonight.  Stick around, I will have some fun things for you this weekend :)



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.