I know, it has been a bit since I posted. I have been working really hard gearing up for National Scrapbook Day!  Of COURSE, I would partici...

DSA Blog Hop!

I know, it has been a bit since I posted. I have been working really hard gearing up for National Scrapbook Day!  Of COURSE, I would participate in something uber fun like the DSA blog hop :)

SO, just for you:


Link is expired!
Previous Stop: Karen Diamond

Next Stop: Outside The Box Design Studio 

Are you lost?  Head on over to DigiScrapAddicts to see where to begin!



You may also like

16 comments:

  1. Thank you! Hope you are having a great iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What neat little clear flairs. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, thank you so much. You girls work so hard to make iNSD special and you are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!! I love this! Biggg Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your contribution to the DSA blogtrain .. it is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your cute mini with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this kit. The images are so clear and simple, they can be used for scrapping or card making. Thank you again. Narnt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your lovely contribution.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.