So, starting the new year, I am morphing the piece wrapping challenge into a color challenge!  You still get a cute mini kit to play with. Y...

January Color Challenge

So, starting the new year, I am morphing the piece wrapping challenge into a color challenge!  You still get a cute mini kit to play with. You will also get a color swatch.  You can create your own mini kit with it, or use the kit provided and create a layout, or you can use your stash and create a layout with stuff you already have :)  Clear as mud? 

You can check it out here.

Here is the color swatch and  mini:


























and here is my layout with the color swatch.  (I am using the kit Ninja in Training which is coming out tomorrow)





















As you can see, I am actually on target with my goal of one layout a day LOL.  YAY!!!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.