It's still a little nippy-  OKAY, it's freezing around here.  Most states north of us have snow.  The only reason we don't have ...

Cocoa and Mittens

It's still a little nippy-  OKAY, it's freezing around here.  Most states north of us have snow.  The only reason we don't have snow is because mother nature is saving it for when it can ICE instead.  We never do things half way here.  Snow?  Heck no-  ICE AND SNOW.  Okay, if you can't tell, I was raised in Arizona with a lot of sun and heat.  No snow, no ice.... and no combination of either of those.  It's alright, I am sure I will get used to. I have been here for 20 years. I am sure after another 20 years, I will grow used to the cold. Until then, I will just have cute kits that talk about the cold :) 






Don't forget the template challenge up in the forum :) So grab a cup of cocoa and enjoy the warm ... drink.



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Love the deep rich colors you used in this Cocoa and Mittens kit!! So vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.