It is coming up on Tuesday/ Wednesday (okay so I still have several days) but I am excited about the things that I have been creating..... W...

It is coming up on Tuesday/ Wednesday (okay so I still have several days) but I am excited about the things that I have been creating..... Want a peek? Whew, maybe I need to get a life? hehehe I am also in the process of cleaning carpets, putting up drapery and general "spring cleaning" in the fall. Now you know why I have been designing! Procrastination plus! I also saw that someone had a daughter get married and used the colors of burgandy and cream.... Maybe I should make a kit for you to scrap with :) Love those colors, too. I think that is my problem. I love ALL colors. Okay, I am off to do laundry, which I have put off today. I will see if I can get one more kit done for ya'll. hmm... could even post it as a freebie here. Keep watching.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.