Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ahhh here we are again ....Market Day!

Are you ready to go shopping? I am! Remember my new stuff is up at 40 percent off the first two days and then the prices go back to normal! and the first item up for inspection is a commercial use ite,, It is another overlay. Gosh I love making them. Next is my manly kit. I really wanted to put a picture of Brad Pitt on the front, but figured that would be copyright infringement *(sigh* oh well! Okay, so I have to know if you are lovin it yet! Next is Painters Masks. CTRL G on PSE and CTRL ALT G on Photoshop, and you can clip your photo or a layer of paper to it. It will take on the form of the mask. So havc fun with these! My daughter is not included in the package ;) and last but not least..... the freebie! YEAH@ It is an addon to the Man at Work kit at the top. I think there will be a series of these evoloving. I will have to see how my brain handles advance planning LOL YOu made it through! YEAH for you! The links should all be clickable and everything is on sale 40% off for Wed. and Thurs. Yeah!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you have made!!
    Thank you so much :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these wonderful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this add-on and the kit it goes with. I'm always happy to find "manly" digi scrap booking stuff. Your tutorial is fantastic, too! Thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete