Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Were you waiting for me?

Well here we go on Wednesday Market Day! To start off with, I will show off my new Commercial Use Natural Overlays (they have branches and flowers around the edges, and my lovely grunge. Next if a fun kit entitled Graffiti. Do you know that I actually had to look up the word to find out how it was "really" spelled. LOL The things we learn every day :) I showcased this one a couple of weeks ago, but it is up and running at Isyndra and friends right now for a great price. Go check it out! My doodled snowmen will be going up tomorrow at Isyndra and friends, as well. Yes, I have actually been *gasp* doodling! and last but not lease is your Christmas-sy freebie. They are some crystal snowflakes, and I hope you enjoy them. I am hoping to update my blog more than on Wednesdays, so watch for future "stuff" ;) It only shows six snowflakes, but there are actually seven snowflakes :)

8 comments:

  1. Those snowflakes ae so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! these are really pretty! thank you for sharing! i am really drawn to the snowy type kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! These snowflakes are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete