Okay, can you believe how close it is to Christmas? Umm, haven't sent out the Christmas letter yet.... *sigh* Yup, that is the gang. ...

Loosing my mind!

Okay, can you believe how close it is to Christmas? Umm, haven't sent out the Christmas letter yet.... *sigh* Yup, that is the gang. Yes, they are all mine. If you can't tell, look at all the blondes! Oh, I used Amy Teets Mod Christmas for this .... (she is at Oscraps) Okay, here are the two kits I came up with this week. I will have another post mid week with other stuff. and due to the holiday season, I don't have a freebie this week. :( Sorry about that. I figured that now would be a good time to have a little break down, have a temper tantrum, and totally stress out about the holidays LOL! hehehee Just kiddin.....kind of.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! And I thought I had my hands full with 5! Beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.