Whew! I think that I am finally through with my breakdown LOL. But since more family is coming in tonight, I promise nothing. As therapy,...

Silver Beginnings and hints freebie

Whew! I think that I am finally through with my breakdown LOL. But since more family is coming in tonight, I promise nothing. As therapy, though I made a new kit called Silver Beginnings. It is for the new year, Anniversary, whatever you want kind of kit. So here it is. Now, you KNEW I wouldn't leave you without a freebie, right? So here you go. Last night I sure needed a hint when I named it, so it became "hints" . This one will only be available for TWO days, so be sure to grab it. It is part of a new kit that I am working on :) Hope you enjoy your holidays.... TRY to enjoy your holidays :)


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the "hints" papers. What gorgeous colors. I can't wait to see the kit.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Dec. 18, 2008. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Thanks so much.

    Happy Holidays :-D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.