Hey there, I have to go get my feet up, but just wanted to give a shout out. I have a few things up in the $2.00 Category at Plaindigitalw...

$2.00 Tuesday

Hey there, I have to go get my feet up, but just wanted to give a shout out. I have a few things up in the $2.00 Category at Plaindigitalwrapper. On a personal note, I am now almost 32 weeks into the pregnancy. I would love to tell you all that I have the greatest pregnancies EVER, but that would be a big freakin lie. I figure that I will have a little one here around the 36 week mark. Pre-term labor, progesterone shots, and a steroid shot right before I deliver. I could tell you that I have a sparkling personality, and have a pregnancy glow, but that would be very good makeup application on my part...and the sparkling personality? Well that would be more like a sparkling EDGE. I tend to get very grouchy and have a low tolerance for stupidity. I am near the finish line...I can do this. Let me re-phrase that...I can do this without saying anything that I really shouldn't..... National Scrapbook Day, lots of stuff coming out! Games, fun, and freebies!!! Now to bed.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that we were *very* similar during pregnancies. Although, thankfully, mine was over five years ago. Never to be repeated! :)
    Sending you some good vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.