Check out my store, everything is on sale for $2.00!  That does include Northern Star Designs commercial use products.  Time to stock up! ...

Autumn Leaves

Check out my store, everything is on sale for $2.00!  That does include Northern Star Designs commercial use products.  Time to stock up!



I also have a freebie for you. This is part 2 of my kit Autumn Leaves.

Part 1 can be found on my Facebook page (the exclusive button).

Part 3 can be found in my newsletter. 

Part 4 is going to be found in the forum at Plaindigitalwrapper. 

Whew, collect them all!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.