Friday, February 17, 2012

New Releases!

I have some fun new things up today!  I realized it has been awhile since I have done any commercial use items. GASP.  So, got to work on a few things.  There will be a facebook freebie (exclusive link) on my facebook page, so watch for it!





Okay, I had one personal use item :) Some pinned pennants.

You didn't think I would leave here without giving a giftie?  Well, technically it is a give away.  Post your comment below telling me what kind of a day you have had :)  I will be giving away my pinned pennants to one lucky random number generated person.

I will pick a winner on Monday night at midnight, and post it on Tuesday.

PS, My day has been pretty busy so far.  Running here and there with little rugrats takes its toll.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I've had a couple of really grumpy days in a row - but I'm hopeful for the rest of today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it's cold the sun is shining so that moves the day up a notch or two.
    Love that the pennants already have the pins done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting here on my couch nursing a stomach ache. It's been a really rough week but I am hopeful for better weekend. Absolutely love your pinned pennants. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete