Just a few new things up this week. I have the October Piece Wrapping Challenge mini kit (PHEW, say that five times fast), along with the co...

Peek a Boo and a freebie!

Just a few new things up this week. I have the October Piece Wrapping Challenge mini kit (PHEW, say that five times fast), along with the coordinating Kit. If you participate in the challenge and post your layout, you have a chance of winning the coordinating kit!

So here we go:


  and now, the coordinating kit:




I also have a nice worn frame pack:


I am hoping you have a wonderful weekend. I have a freebie for you, too:

Freebie: expired


There, I bet your day just got better ;)


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Yep, my day just got better! Thanks for the NL freebie and this one, and also for the FB freebie - You are very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ! I love these frame clusters ! - Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clusters are awesome! i really like the balance and symmetry in these pretties. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.