So many things going on this weekend!  It is National Scrapbooking Weekend.  I would jump up and down, and maybe squeee for you a bit, but h...

TGIF, {i}NSD, Challenges

So many things going on this weekend!  It is National Scrapbooking Weekend.  I would jump up and down, and maybe squeee for you a bit, but honestly... my kids would laugh and mock me if I did.  I try to pretend like I am the grown up sometimes. 

First off, Sales:


Yup, 40% off of my commercial use and personal use stores.  As a side note here... be sure to check out my facebook page for coupons.

Second, new releases:



I have an elegant kit:

 

 and I have a fun kit. This was part of the March DSA pack:


and I have some fun office type stamps:



and I currently am hosting the Quote Challenge at PDW.  Use one of these quotes in a layout and post it under the thread and in the gallery :)  You might receive a surprise...


I am almost done with the Piece Wrapping Challenge for the month of May, so stay tuned!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.