I don't have anything new for you this week.  We spent time ferrying around kids.  2 kids at one summer camp, and another 2 kids, in the...

Featured Kit: Fathers Love

I don't have anything new for you this week.  We spent time ferrying around kids.  2 kids at one summer camp, and another 2 kids, in the opposite direction, at another summer camp.  Pick up was today. This is how my entire summer is going to be.  I can already see it coming.  I do have a deal for you.  Fathers Love is the featured kit this week at Plaindigitalwrapper!  I have it marked down to $2.00 for this week.


I had previously handed out a set of clusters to go with this:

Link is expired!
Be sure to check out the Plaindigitalwrapper blog/ forum/ and facebook page to pick up the collected freebies from the gift team!

.... and Happy Father's Day!


You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.