Well, if you hadn't already guessed, I live in Oklahoma.  The last three weeks have been something of a nightmare as our state has been ...

OOoooklahomaaaa!

Well, if you hadn't already guessed, I live in Oklahoma.  The last three weeks have been something of a nightmare as our state has been repeatedly dealt the tornado card.  In our 16 years here, I can say that we have never had two F5 tornadoes in a two week period, until now.  YAY us!  I am very thankful that we have not dealt with direct hits.  Many of our friends currently have no homes, though, and we have spent some time after each storm verifying the whereabouts of everyone.  SO... I am finally getting back on track.  On with the show!


First off is this month's Piece Wrapping Challenge. Be sure to check out the Plaindigitalwrapper forum to see how you can get this for free.





I also have a freebie for those that are participating in the Variety Pack Challenge. Be sure to check it out!


Then I have the new releases up, including a CU product:






and I have a quick stitch freebie for you that coordinates with my Soda Shop kit:


Link is expired!
Hope you have a great day!  Be sure to check out my facebook page, and the newsletter for more freebies :)



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I love your new kit! The colors are so fun and summery and remind me of watching 1960s surf movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the CU freebie too!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.