You know the saying: bad things come in threes.  Well, in my case, I believe it is: bad things come in six, eight, or tens.  Little kitty ha...

Keep Calm and have a freebie

You know the saying: bad things come in threes.  Well, in my case, I believe it is: bad things come in six, eight, or tens.  Little kitty has been on our back porch recovering, and he disappeared last night.  Now, I could be adventurous and go out and beat the bushes for him, but I also have kidlets.  So, I am hoping the kitty will come back, so I don't have to come up with a story for the kids.  We also found out that my daughter has an intollerance to milk.  YAY us!  I guess it would have been too easy having kids, and being able to eat anything.  Someone felt like I needed a challenge to my cooking skills. YAY, again!

On a happier note!  It's my birthday and I am celebrating with 50% off everything in my Southern Creek Designs/ Northern Star Designs stores!  (yes that includes everything, including the new releases out today)

I am trying to get the freebies done and posted before life turns into more  ... fun.

New releases this week:

 








and a little freebie that matches with the Calm kit:

Link is expired!
Hope you have a great day! I  know mine has to start looking up. 


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday a day late and thanks for the extras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Thank YOU for the goodies :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.