Okay, I know some of you use Artscow. I occasionally I put a kit up there for free, and then switch it over to paid after a couple of weeks....

Walk in the Park at Artscow

Okay, I know some of you use Artscow. I occasionally I put a kit up there for free, and then switch it over to paid after a couple of weeks. I am going to try harder to put more of my stuff up there this coming year.  Anyway, I put up Walk in the Park.  If you are interested you can head on over and grab it for free. 

For those that don't know what Artscow is, it is a photo book creation site. When I place my kits up there, you can use them for creation of photo books on their site. They don't let you download the actual kit, though :)

SO
Link to Artscow
Link to Plaindigitalwrapper




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.