You do realize that most women over the age of 40 should NEVER wear a mini skirt. WHY am I telling you this?  Because I had the opportunity ...

Mini Time

You do realize that most women over the age of 40 should NEVER wear a mini skirt. WHY am I telling you this?  Because I had the opportunity to see a 70 year old woman wearing a mini skirt. Ladies, I have to say, if you have things that have the potential of hanging or sagging past the length of the skirt, you might want to rethink your choice. 


But enough of the mini skirt talk (although I have a few other horror stories to share at some future point), let's chat about mini kits.  Or maybe I should just show you a picture of the mini kit I have out this week:

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=9072&cat=0&page=1


I also have a fun sampler I shared in the PDW newsletter (did you miss it?) and I will put in the SCD Newsletter, AND a wordart freebie on facebook. 

Hope you had a great weekend!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.