Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bright Side of Things

Well, we are finally looking at the bright side of things!  The wedding is over, and we all survived. I think that counts for brownie points, or maybe just brownies.  I still have tablecloths scattered on my bedroom floor, and they will be packed away soon enough. 


 I had to show off a picture of the cake.  It was very yummy :)

SO, I am now trying to get back on track.  Back to sending off emails/blogging/creating beautiful things.  This week, I finished up Bright Side of Things:

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=9647&cat=0&page=1

It's a little more art journal-ish, and I had a lot of fun with it.  Be sure to grab it while it is at it's introductory price!  And now, off to wash all those tablecloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment