Time just seems to be flying. Here in the states, we have our Thanksgiving coming up, and shortly after that is Christmas:) I hope all of...

Time is FLYING .... and a freebie

Time just seems to be flying. Here in the states, we have our Thanksgiving coming up, and shortly after that is Christmas:) I hope all of you are enjoying the days as they fly by. I am thankful for so much, I sometimes wonder how I got so blessed. Here are the kits that are going up for Market Day: And since the days are flying by so fast, I am giving a little chip calendar to you. Little chips with the month and year on, and you add the numbers :) Enjoy! I have another of my "Men at Work" kits that I am working on :) Should be coming to a store near you!


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 19 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie.. such a useful thing to have

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.