Okay, first the more part.... New kits out at Plain Digital Wrapper. Loverly is my first kit I also worked on two LO's with it, to give...

Freebie and more!

Okay, first the more part.... New kits out at Plain Digital Wrapper. Loverly is my first kit I also worked on two LO's with it, to give you an idea of what you can do with it. (remember 40% off for two days, until I remember to turn off the sale) Elements and papers can be bought separately . Then we have Rompre Bomper....named after the TV show for kids...Romper Room and then your freebie! Since we have had ice storms blow through here, and I know that other places have been hit by storms....snowmen seemed to be appropriate. I guess these could be called, not your normal snowmen! The little ball one is a toddler snowman. or a snow ball (my kids suggested it) Hope you have a great day everyone!


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooooooooo cute...Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these snowment are just tooo cute! thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.