Okay, first the more part.... New kits out at Plain Digital Wrapper. Loverly is my first kit I also worked on two LO's with it, to give...

Freebie and more!

Okay, first the more part.... New kits out at Plain Digital Wrapper. Loverly is my first kit I also worked on two LO's with it, to give you an idea of what you can do with it. (remember 40% off for two days, until I remember to turn off the sale) Elements and papers can be bought separately . Then we have Rompre Bomper....named after the TV show for kids...Romper Room and then your freebie! Since we have had ice storms blow through here, and I know that other places have been hit by storms....snowmen seemed to be appropriate. I guess these could be called, not your normal snowmen! The little ball one is a toddler snowman. or a snow ball (my kids suggested it) Hope you have a great day everyone!


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooooooooooo cute...Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these snowment are just tooo cute! thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.