A lright, how do you like my favorite actor LO? This coming Wednesday we are having a RED Carpet extravaganza at PDW. Oscar Grab Bags will...

Just my Ninja Boss LO

Alright, how do you like my favorite actor LO? This coming Wednesday we are having a RED Carpet extravaganza at PDW. Oscar Grab Bags will be sold starting on the 22 nd of February. Fun challenges with Gift cards given out to Random winners in each area. *sigh* totally looking forward to the eye candy that will be going on! So get ready! If you take a peek in the gallery, you can see some of the very nice LO's going on. Leave a pretty comment for them while you are there. For those of you who have NO idea who I am am. This is my fearless ninja boss layout. I just had my hair done, so i am feeling special here :) Watch the forums for updates on our prepaerations for the red carpet event!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.