Yes, we have come to an end of piracy at Plaindigitalwrapper. Tomorrow at 9 pm central time, our piratey sale will be over, and a lot of ou...

An end to Piracy! and a freebie :)

Yes, we have come to an end of piracy at Plaindigitalwrapper. Tomorrow at 9 pm central time, our piratey sale will be over, and a lot of our stuff will be archived. Make sure you grab what you want! Click on my sign to go to Plaindigitalwrapper now :) and because you were so sweet to even come and see me here: PS, the world hasn't collapsed due to my freebies, so I guess I can continue ;)


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 07:36pm, NY 09:36pm] - 26 Sep [UK 02:36am, OZ 12:36pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nice freebie. Don't worry too much about the world it won't collapse. It should even be better thanks to you and your talent sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Freebie. We can always use more CU stuff. Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.