I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. Here it is pretty quiet. I am taking a break from kids, and sent them all to church while I s...

Beautiful Sunday :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. Here it is pretty quiet. I am taking a break from kids, and sent them all to church while I stay at home. I think I need to do this once a year. Always on the day after Halloween......... that way, other people can deal with the candy crazed children they are. I won the fight with the candy wars. I have claimed everyones candy. I am doing a secret search today while they are out. Under beds, in the closet..... I will find and destroy all candy. mwahahahha. Sorry. Sugar addicted children at 10 pm last night kind of made me a little, ummm, extreme. So you wanna see what is coming up? Yeah, me too. I have 4 kits, and a couple of element packs. One of which is an ATC paper doll pack. I think I am naming them "closet hussy" Is there anything you want to see? Leave a comment, and I will do my best to accomadate :)


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.