The new releases are up, and I am super super slow in getting them reported. I had a doctor appointment this morning that made me run behin...

New Releases

The new releases are up, and I am super super slow in getting them reported. I had a doctor appointment this morning that made me run behind by quite a bit. However, things will remain on sale for the next week :) First off is my part of the Designer a la carte: Sunshine. and then I just felt like doing a doodle kit. Well, let me say, my daughter thought I needed to do a stick figure kit. I know, I need more stick figures in there. I will work on that :) Introducing Spring Breeze: Then just a fun layout of my family from this last October, using the kit. My college daughters noticed that I added stick figures to replace them, since they were away at the time. hehehe credits: Spring Breeze by Southern Creek Designs and Captured Moment Templates by ScrapDZines Here is a little extra for you: 10% off Southern Creek Designs CODE: 10mOrE expires May 26 Enjoy!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.