I have some new items up in the shoppe! It is hard to believe that my littlest baby is now 6 weeks. I am going to scrap a fe...

New Releases are up :)

***
I have some new items up in the shoppe! It is hard to believe that my littlest baby is now 6 weeks. I am going to scrap a few more pictures of her. She is continuing to live up to her nickname, Hurricane. One of my oldest girls asked me why we didn't really name her Hurricane since we call her that all the time. That is a very good question. One I had no real answer for.
My second son, nicknamed the Hulk, was so sweet and held the baby for me so I could finish up the layouts for this kit. There is something almost funny about a teenager who looks like a linebacker, holding a 10 lb baby. I have a picture, so I will have to post it next week. His hands are bigger than her body :) Hope you have a great week! We are starting to prepare for sending off college girl 1, 2 and college son. YAY us!
***
Inspiration
created by Lisa
***
created by Lisa
***
created by Lisa
***

New Releases

Spring Flowers Alpha

Our price: $2.10

Market price: $3.00

30% save
***

Spring Flowers Elements

This is just a close up of the elements. It sells in the kit which you can find here.
***

Spring Flowers Papers

This is just a close up of the papers. It sells in the kit which you can find here.
***

Spring Flowers Kit

Our price: $4.55

Market price: $6.50

30% save
blogger facebook


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.