October is breast cancer awareness month. So for recognition of the disease, I bring you Pink. I know, my baby K is getting bigger :) ...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is breast cancer awareness month. So for recognition of the disease, I bring you Pink. I know, my baby K is getting bigger :) She is now 4 months. I can't believe it. The nights make it feel like I have been doing this forever. One day I will have a child that sleeps through the night at birth. For the record, most of mine sleep through the night around the age of 8. They they stop again at the age of 14. Oh and here is the kit: I also have some sparkly star brushes, that make a nice scattered star brush trail. There are 9 brushes included. Sorry there are no png files included with this. All are on sale this week for 30% off :) OH and I also have some MORE items up in the retiring section. Check them out. They will be gone as of Tuesday night (October 11th) Be sure to sign up for my newsletter (I will send it out tomorrow with some fun things). Watch the facebook page as well (more fun things in there). Finally I have a coupon for you. It is for an extra 10% off your next purchase. Code: OcToBERsweet good until: October 13th Hope you have a great day!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.