Whohoooo, what a day!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you are in the states. We are thankful for so many things. I am es...

Start of Something

Whohoooo, what a day!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you are in the states. We are thankful for so many things. I am especially thankful for my family.  I have a bajillion kids that are my dh and mine :)  (I gave birth to them all)

This is minus my little hurricane baby, Kat.  
So, because I had a few moments, I sat down and scrapped.  I mean what else could I do with a tummy full of turkey and pie?  I used my new mini kit, Start of Something, which is 50% off right now! (Okay, all of the store is half off)


Do you like?  I also have a set of clusters that go with this kit.




I have no freebie today, sniff sniff. I will get back on top of that next week :)  Starting in December we will be doing our annual Holly Dollar Days.  What is it?  It is 2 new products @ $1.50 for that day only.  That is 50 products, at $1.50, for the month of December.  I will be doing some Commercial Use items in there as well, so keep watch!  This will start on December 1st.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.