It has been one of those beautiful craptastic kind of weeks.  Admit it, you really wanted to know that :)  I have had appointment over appoi...

Dawn is Breaking

It has been one of those beautiful craptastic kind of weeks.  Admit it, you really wanted to know that :)  I have had appointment over appointments for kids. Trying to get the college kids enrolled in the University here, and then having to fight with the computer errors that were generated because of the transfer of schools.  Ackkk.  I am hoping it isn't a sign of the things to come in this new year.

I have my new January Piece Wrapping Challenge up in the store:


The challenge is pretty simple. Use everything in the kit to make a layout :)  You can add things to the kit, BUT you can't take anything away.  Then post your layout in the forum under the January Piece Wrapping Challenge.  At the end of the month I use the random number generator to pick one lucky person to receive a full size kit for free. 

ON top of that, you can earn up to 2 wrapper points in our forum challenge area.  When you hit 20 points, you get a $5.00 GC to the store. 

 I should have some new things next week for you all, so stay tuned.  Probably a matching kit for Dawn is Breaking :) and a freebie....  or maybe a coupon? So many choices.

Have a great week everyone!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.