Today has been a swirl of activity.  With one car in the shop, I ended up playing chauffeur to several children and my husband, and that was...

Swirls and swirls

Today has been a swirl of activity.  With one car in the shop, I ended up playing chauffeur to several children and my husband, and that was about all I accomplished.  However, I have some fun new things in the store!  Three CU patterns, that I gave away for free on my facebook page (GASP, yes) and are now up for sale in the store, AND one swirl set for personal use.  Want to see?


 I know...more dots and stripe patterns???  Well, I needed some patterns with more color options in them, and so created them for myself and figured maybe some one else had the same problem I did :)
 Here are all the different stripe patterns:
 and finally, for personal use:
Be sure you are signed up for my newsletter, I will be sending out a coupon for tomorrow ONLY. OH, and be sure to stop by my facebook page, I have a freebie up:
 
Link Expired



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.