Well this last week has not quite been a walk in the park.  I think my brain cells have decreased by twenty or thirty points recently.  Oh w...

Walk in the Park

Well this last week has not quite been a walk in the park.  I think my brain cells have decreased by twenty or thirty points recently.  Oh well, I have a nice sunny kit for you all, called Walk in the Park.  I even got my act together enough to get some layouts made!





So, do you like?




It is on sale this week :)

I also have one of my kits, Spring Flowers as the featured kit.  I have it on sale as well. I mean, what use is a featured kit, if you can't get it at a good price :)



On the PlainDigitalWrapper facebook page, blog and newsletter you can grab the freebies that our creative team has put together with this!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.