Well, looks like this week is going to be a bust for me.  Sometimes I hate it when my health reminds me to slow down a bit.  I hate it even ...

Clusters, freebie, and more!

Well, looks like this week is going to be a bust for me.  Sometimes I hate it when my health reminds me to slow down a bit.  I hate it even more when a doctor tells me that.  I do have some things coming up next week, though, never fear!

This week I took my portions of some of the store collabs that are no longer available, and made them available.  I also created a cluster pack with my Pretty n Pink kit.

Don't forget, I also have BOTH my Slice of Heaven kits on sale.  Slice of Heaven: Boy kit is the featured kit at Plaindigitalwrapper right now. You can pick up the quickpages/ clusters that were made by the Plaindigitalwrapper gift team for free.  Check out the blog, facebook page, forum, and the store newsletter.

PHEW.  Now on to the pretty pictures:







Featured Kit:

This is currently on sale since it is a featured kit :)  So is the girl version:


and finally a freebie for you!  This was created by lfranks, who rocks her layouts:
You can click on the picture above the share button, FREEBIE EXPIRED

PS. My birthday is also this week.... watch for a coupon :)





You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.