Today I am going to take a break and just create some layouts while doing mega laundry.  Every day is a minor laundry day, which is about 2-...

Floral Delight

Today I am going to take a break and just create some layouts while doing mega laundry.  Every day is a minor laundry day, which is about 2-3 loads of laundry.  Mega laundry day includes all the sheets from every bed in the house, bumping us up to 5-6 loads on Saturday.  Please remember I have oodles of kids at my house ;)  It is not for the faint of heart.  I will be working on our annual family photo in another two months. Stick around.  It will be amusing to see the little rug rats I call my own.

Okay, so after my brief little wail about my laundry and kids, I guess I should let you know I was feeling flowery.  So I created some florally patterns for Commercial Use, and also made a paper pack for Personal Use.  Don't forget about my mini kit in the forum, the add-on on my blog, and the wordart on my facebook page.  That is a lot of free stuff floating around.

Add-On: Check out the previous post for links :)


Wordart on my facebook page:


Mini kit for Piece Wrapping challenge: (seriously, you need to play with us ;) )

Layout made with all this fun goodness.  I also used a template by Little Green Frog.  Yes, I cheat sometimes ;)


New stuff for this week:
and also the CU Print n Paper 8

Newsletter peeps will get a nice little coupon in their inbox :)

Hope you have a super fantabulous weekend!



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.