New releases are up and I finally finished Kit No. 2.  I added some stitches and painted splatters as separate element packs, because I was ...

No.2

New releases are up and I finally finished Kit No. 2.  I added some stitches and painted splatters as separate element packs, because I was feeling feisty. HA.  Get a couple more hours of sleep and it is amazing how much better I felt ;).

I know I haven't done a freebie in a bit, but give me a couple more weeks and I should get back on a schedule. (I hope :) )

Just a few layouts I created using the kit:



Yes, those are my kidlets around Easter time.  There are a few I wonder if I should claim, cough cough, but yes, they are mine.

The kit and extra's:







And that is all for this week! 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.