You know that would be a good title for a kit. Ha, but what I am referring to is that I have a couple of things that went up yesterday for n...

Just Two and a freebie!

You know that would be a good title for a kit. Ha, but what I am referring to is that I have a couple of things that went up yesterday for new releases!  I'll be quick.  The baby is going to wake up soon!

 


 

Now a quick little CU sampler.  No whining because I didn't give you a huge CU pack.  Because as I tell my children, if you whine ... you won't get anything. (well something close to that. I think there is a lot more of "You really don't want to tick off mom over this...")  So enjoy!

 

Freebie: expired


Sigh, I just fixed it.  I put up the newsletter freebie here... it is now the correct freebie.   That's what I get for hurrying to feed a baby :)

Have a great day!



You may also like

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger.