Ha, I spent 10 minutes this morning trying to figure out what password I had changed my google accounts to. Yeah, it was one of "those&...

Border Lines and Fall Frolic

Ha, I spent 10 minutes this morning trying to figure out what password I had changed my google accounts to. Yeah, it was one of "those" kind of mornings.  Good thing I finally remembered it.  I almost had to break down and have it sent to my email.  On to some fun stuff, new releases!

I have a couple of new things and some layouts that I sat down and created.

Layouts:




Yeah, the kids are getting bigger.  Time never slows down enough so that I can appreciate the moment.  I guess that is why I enjoy memory keeping so much.




Sending out the newsletter now.  Hope you have a super weekend!  Black Friday is coming up next week.  Are you ready????



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.