This week I have a collaboration that I did with Digital Ink, called Little Dreamers.  I could be super long winded and drag this out until ...

Collaboration

This week I have a collaboration that I did with Digital Ink, called Little Dreamers.  I could be super long winded and drag this out until we are both pained, but ... no. Let's get to the good stuff :)

First a couple of layouts I did with this beauty of a kit:



Both of these were created with Little Dreamers :) (yes the alpha is in there, too)




 





I know...tons of stuff!  It is currently on sale for $5.59, so be sure to grab it!

I also am a part of the Digiscrap Addicts "Fix".  This is my portion:


There are three other designers who have participated :)  You can get the "Fix" for $3.00.  Not a bad deal at all!

You knew I would have a little treat for you as well. Right?

 

Link is expired!
Hope you have a great week.
(Be sure to grab previous freebies, they will be expiring soon!)




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.