Well, I made it through another week! Three cheers for me!  The booty bags are open , and you can purchase the pieces.  Another cheer!  I ha...

Pet Shop

Well, I made it through another week! Three cheers for me!  The booty bags are open , and you can purchase the pieces.  Another cheer!  I have had two Dr. Peppers already.... another cheer!! I will be passing out prized to those who participted in the Piratey Challenges @Plaindigitalwrapper :)  and I will hopefully be swapping freebies on my facebook page. October is sneaking up on us, so be sure to grab the Color Challenge mini (in the PDW forum) before the end of the month!

New stuff:

folder-196328 folder-196329 folder-196330 folder-196331 folder-196332 folder-196333 NSD_CU_WatercolorWash1PRE600 SCD_PetShop_kit600 SCD_PetShopBorders_ep600 SCD_PetShopClusters_ep600 SCD_ShiverMeTimbers_kit600




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.