Wow, I won't even begin to tell you about the hours I spent working on projects for this!  Grab bag mania :)  I also put together severa...

Digital Scrapbooking Day- weekend celebration

Wow, I won't even begin to tell you about the hours I spent working on projects for this!  Grab bag mania :)  I also put together several grab bags with previous products grouped together for an amazing group of savings.  Everything is also on sale.... for 60% off.  SWEET DEALS!!

(Did you know that Little Ninja is my daughter :) )
Little Ninja

Northern Star Designs
   DSDad2014SCD

DSDad2014SCDCreative 


The savings will last through Monday evening!  Be sure to go through your wishlist and grab some items while they are on sale!

2SCDCreative_LazyAutumnDays_Clusters_Preview 3SCDCreative_LazyAutumnDays_HTBSCards4x4_Preview 4SCDCreative_LazyAutumnDays_PLCards3x4_Preview 5SCDCreative_LazyAutumnDays_PLCards4x6_Preview 6SCDCreative_VoodooMagic_Clusters_Preview 7SCDCreative_VoodooMagic_HTBSCards4x4_Preview 8SCDCreative_VoodooMagic_PLCards4x6_Preview 9GrabBag1a600 10GrabBag2 11GrabBag1600 12GrabBag1600 13GrabBag4  15GrabBag3

Okay, enough of my rah rah :)  ALSO be sure to stop by my facebook page TOMORROW .... I will be handing out coupons all day!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.