Well I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit, and things are going to be crazier in the upcoming 6 weeks. My daughter just got engaged...

Dropped off the face of the Earth

Well I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit, and things are going to be crazier in the upcoming 6 weeks. My daughter just got engaged!  We are so happy for them, and have now entered the planning mode.  Since this is my first child getting married, I get to find out how to do everything right, and wrong.  Don't worry, I have 10 more girls to experiment on. She is feeling lucky to be the first. bahahha. 

For the next week, we are celebrating at PDW, and I have a sale going on!  50% off everything until July 5th (midnight, or so).  Discount is taken off at checkout, so don't worry until you hit the checkout button :)

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=66


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.