New year is here, and I have so much going on.  I am starting off the new year with a bunch of retiring kits in the January White Sale , so...

New Year!

New year is here, and I have so much going on.  I am starting off the new year with a bunch of retiring kits in the January White Sale, so be sure to go take a peek and make sure to grab any that were on your wish list :)  They are priced right! 
   It is also the first Sunday of the month, and that means Sunday Specials!  I have put all of the kits that I made for the Holly Dollar Days in there so you could have one more opportunity to purchase them. 
   Last, but not least, I have the new releases for this week.


















If you are playing along with the template challenges- head on over to the forum. I have the new template challenge up in the forum!  It's pretty :)  




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the New year cards. Send Beautiful and amazing New Year Card & enjoy this time with friends and family to make celebrations on this new year.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.