Whohooo a new kit!  I feel like it has been forever since I did something productive.  We  have been running errands, getting together suppl...

Dawn is Breaking

Whohooo a new kit!  I feel like it has been forever since I did something productive.  We  have been running errands, getting together supplies for the college kids.  I encouraged my kids to take art classes, and so ... a LOT of art supplies were gathered up. Hopefully they enjoy it, otherwise I will have a bunch of new art stuff to play with! 

First off, some fun layouts I made using my new kit Dawn is Breaking.




and a few from the Plaindigitalwrapper creative team:
by Mrscwooddell

by franlk

The kit is on sale right now :)  



I am handing out a freebie in my newsletter so be sure to sign up.  OH and you might want to friend me on facebook :)  I think I gave away $40.00 worth of coupons today!  Always lots of fun!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.